Skyrim: Extended Cut is seeking one additional Game Writer to join our development group.
Applications have been extended until July 31st. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with a great team, have fun, and write in a narrative RPG setting!
- Report to the project lead and writing coordinator
- Brainstorm and design quests, stories and characters based on synopsis outlines
- Collaboratively edit draft scripts with other writers
- Attend weekly writer meetings held over voice chat
- Complete miscellaneous writing-oriented tasks as directed
- Excellent writing skills, covering both dialogue and narrative design
- Must be able to commit 5-10 hours per week to write, plus 1 hour for weekend meetings
- Skyrim Creation Kit experience/understanding preferred
- Previous background in quest design for mods or other content preferred
- English fluency
- Application script sample (see form for details)
- One additional writing sample of your choice, of any kind
- Applications will be accepted through 7/31/22.
- Finalist interviews will be conducted in early August.
- Decision will be reached in mid-August.
Skyrim: Extended Cut welcomes applicants of all races, nationalities, gender identities and sexual orientations. Minors will not be considered.